Tuesday 18 August 2009

SANDBLAST ARTIST





Hi there,
I'm looking for commissions and to collaborate on art projects / installations where the use of decorative sandblasting on natural timbers and stone or glass is preferred. I have 20 years experience in designing with these medium for signage, commemorative and interpretive artwork, Now I'd like to do more public art and interpretive art projects. I like working with community and school groups to produce long lasting permanent art that everyone will be proud of for many years to come.

My husband and I have our own manufacturing company - Sandblast Sign Co (SSC) http://www.ssc.gb.com which was established in 1998. Prior to that I worked for a competitor in the same field. We are finding that being in a niche market such as ours that the recession has dried up a lot of council and government quango funds that would normally help fund our traditional markets.

We have all the equipment to manufacture in the mentioned materials, as well as the expertise to manage the project from concept to installation. So if you have any ideas and know where there are pockets of funding available please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment